dslinux/linux-2.6.x/drivers/mmc scsd_c.c scsd_s.S

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Tue Aug 15 16:15:48 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 14:29, Malcolm wrote:
> On 8/15/06, amadeus <dslinux_amadeus at user.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> > -       mov     r4,r3,lsl #8
> > +       mov     r4,r3,lsr #8            @ sclite
> > +@      mov     r4,r3,lsl #8            @ sc, minisc
>
> Am I missing something, or are all 3 lines the same?

the first one is the original line - working for sc and minisc
the second one is the modified line - working for all three
the third line is the original - commented out

It turned out that the modified version for SC Lite works for all three
cards. So DSLINUX is the first homebrew application with SC Lite
support.

regards
Amadeus

PS: the difference is "lsr" via "lsl".
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)