New toolchain comitted

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Mon Aug 14 12:37:15 CEST 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 11:02:05PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> So if you have some time or a very fast machine, please try to
> build the toolchain and report any issues. Especially if you are
> on a non-i386 platform! I already have a compile running on an
> old sparc64 machine running Linux and it seems to go fine so far.
> (Takes a while on that box :-/)

The build on Linux/sparc64 was successful with the latest changes in CVS.

Now it is compiling DSLinux and will hopefully succeed.
This is the first box *ever* that is unable to run i386 binaries
and can compile DSLinux ;-)

I'd like to have feedback for more platforms, especially adm64,
which I don't have access to.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0