Source code

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Sat Jan 12 03:37:56 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 03:26:09AM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 02:14:34AM +0000, daniel felce wrote:
> > How do u download it i keep getting
> > WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /tmp/keyring-k8unJi/pkcs11:
> > No such file or directory
> > svn: OPTIONS of 'http://svn.dslinux.org/dslinux/trunk': 200 OK (
> > http://svn.dslinux.org)
>
> Please read the instructions properly. You are using the wrong URL.
> The correct URL to use is http://svn.dslinux.org/svn/trunk/ as
> written on the page http://dslinux.org/wiki/moin.cgi/CompilingDSLinux
> in the section called "Getting the source tree for the first time".

In fairness, the URL you were trying to use was once valid, and
was still mentioned on the wiki page in an example for using
'svn switch --relocate' to switch between anonsvn mirrors (it was
not mentioned in the checkout section though).

Since there is no anonsvn mirror anymore, I just edited the page
to remove any mention of it, also removing the wrong URL.

I hope it is working for you now! Let us know if you are still
running into any issues.