DS Linux toolchain: unable to compile custom configuration

Mark Ngbapai lightningbolt31 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 03:15:39 CEST 2011

Ewan, I selected the DLDI build (because I want to have a writable
home dir) and have included libnet and ncurses. I also have included
the basic utilities: ls, ftp, ssh, wnc, etc... I have downloaded the
DSLinux precompiled from the homepage as reference, so I don't deviate
too much from standard configuration. I use Fedora 12 in my Acer
Aspire One D150 and have all relevant glibc packages installed. I'm
using this for learning to code in C and as a stepstone to developing
objective C apps for the iphone 3GS, but this frustrates me. I didn't
select warp and playtzx, just the basic options in order to have a
"standard" DSLinux build like the one available for download.
Compiling small c code in the "make xsh" shell works, so I'm able to
port small c applications that work in DSLinux. porting apps like
"netdiscover" is a different thing, though.