3DS?

Pat Maechler Patrick.Maechler at stud.unibas.ch
Mon Aug 15 00:39:54 CEST 2011

Someone might have done so already (but could be a stupid product ad blog?)
http://bit.ly/nVAZ2E

But thinking more in depth I guess it should indeed be possible to run
DSLinux without modifications, as it likely should switch into
backward compatibility mode then

I'm considering buying a 3DS for further experiments (also due to the
reduced price now) as I hopefully will finish my master thesis soon
and got some spare time then. It certainly would be fun trying to make
use of
* the new 3D display,
* the IR Port,
* the PICA200 GPU and
* the extended storage+memory (2GB/128MB).
I already used DSLinux with a normal DS, but unfortunately never got
the time to ever start developing on it myself (although as a TA at
our university I convinced a CS lecture group to do a small project on
it).

-pat