I'm Done

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Mon Sep 21 23:02:09 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 08:46:56PM +0000, Ewan Meadows wrote:
> Right, that's me done.
>
> I've had a blast and learnt some cool things, had some very cool moments but
> it's time to move on.  I'm getting fed up with the same old crap on the
> forums and I haven't done anything with the svn for a long time.
>
> I've got the remnants of my DSerial driver if anyone is interested.  At
> present it is able to send and receive via RS232 but requires the glue code
> to pass the data to the linux kernel.  If you'd like to have a go at
> finishing it, please contact me and I'll send you everything I have so far.
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped me, I'm really glad I got involved with this
> project and I'm a little sad to be moving on, but I've got a Pinball machine
> that needs some custom software written for it ;-)
>
> Cheers!

Thank you too for all the effort you put into the project!

By the way, I never made a formal announcement about my own status,
I just silently moved on as other things took over and was hoping
that the project would revitalise itself if there was demand.

I will keep the svn repository and mailing lists running,
don't expect them to go away. If anyone wants to pick up the
ball, get in touch.

Stefan