port of bc and dc

Florian Bruhin florianbruh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:26:37 CET 2009

Hi there,

I just sucessfully ported my first application to DSLinux: bc/dc, it's
an arbitrary precision calculator (language).
You can get the original-sources at [1].
There are some errors while compiling, but it's working fine so far.

Also, why isn't units included yet? I mean, it's mentioned in the wiki
at the PortingHowto, but it isn't contained in DSLinux itself
allthough it would be useful IMHO.

And you might also be interested in my shellscripts I did for DSLinux
(are they gonna included in the Kineox build?) at [2] or [3]

Kind regards,

Florian/The-Compiler

[1]: http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/bc/bc-1.06.tar.gz
[2]: http://dslinux.org/f0rums/viewtopic.php?t=748