Toolchain doesn't compile with GCC 4.3

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 15:42:35 CEST 2008

Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 01:58:49PM +0100, Benjamin Lewis wrote:
>> Malcolm wrote:

>>> Yes, this is fixed in binutils 2.18.
>
> OK, but I'm not going to update the toolchain (lack of time).
>
> Benjamin, do you wanna give it a go?

Hopefully it will just be a matter of incrementing the version in the
Makefile by one and updating the md5sum. I'll have a look later.

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                         -- RFC 1118