PIXIL development - now?

Troy Davis gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de
Tue Sep 25 02:32:38 CEST 2007

Quoting Troy Davis <gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de>:

> On a side note, I have got pixil's viewml compiled/linked, but haven't been
> able
> to test it on hardware. If someone want to test it, I've put it up on my site
> http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/viewml.gz ,just extract it to /usr/pixil/bin
>
> Thanks,
> Troy(GPF)

Ok, finally had a chance to test it on hardware and viewML works :) ,
unfortunately when i was zipping up my source i did a make clean, which wiped
out all my hard coded makefiles so I will have to reproduce them, before I can
figure out how to integrate my changes. But hopefully shouldn't be to difficult
:)

Troy(GPF)