Patch to fix nxterm and nxloadmon

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Sat Sep 22 11:02:30 CEST 2007

Hello,

On Samstag, 22. September 2007, Ewan Meadows wrote:
> It seems that they were both being built without LDFLAGS being set.
> This patch should fix that.

I do not think that this is the right way to go!

I have avoided to set environment flags like LDFLAGS, LDLIBS, CFLAGS,
CC, CXX in individual makefiles. Instead, I have used the settings from
the uClinux build environment.

Imagine if you want to add a flag to LDFLAGS, and you have to grep the
whole source tree and modify each and every makefile...

So, can you come up with another patch which uses/preserves the uClinux
LDLIBS flags from the top makefile?

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)