dosfsck patch

Ewan Meadows ewan.meadows at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:38:46 CEST 2007

I've just finished fixing dosfsck, so now you can fix your card's when
they wrecked by other DS homebrew.  (DSO I'm looking at you!)

first, copy the existing dosfstools from the uclinux branch by issuing
this command in the DSLinux root dir:

svn copy svn://dslinux.spline.de/dslinux/tags/uclinux/uclinux_20051014/user/dosfstools
./user

Then apply this patch which fixes dosfsck for ARM platforms (from gp2x
linux) and enables it in the DLDI builds:

patch -p0 < dosfstools.patch

p.s Only joking about DSO, it's a fantastic bit of software.  I
imagine it's a lot better at handling the filesystem now.