Patch for OpenVPN

Ewan Meadows ewan.meadows at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:31:33 CEST 2007

>I am just getting an error message about the config file
>line #1 in /etc/openvpn.conf
Ah, have you tried deleting the comments?  It may not support comments
in the config file.

> > I'll get the auto-update script finished
> > and tested.
>
> Please make its reboot feature optional.

I think I may as well just sync disks and leave rebooting it up to the
user.  Not everything needs a reset to work after an update in Linux
:-)  The current problem is versioning, but I think I'll just check
the date of the kernel compilation against the remote file creation
date.  Does this sound alright or is there something else anyone can
suggest?