A port of cNibbles to DSLinux.

Troy Davis gpf at dslinux.in-berlin.de
Mon Oct 1 22:34:44 CEST 2007

yeah I changed it to cnibbles since everything else in dslinux is all lowercase.
and since you had a altered config.in from when you were porting it, svn didn't
merge it correctly.

You will need to remove your changes that you have in your environment for
cnibbles and re svn update. or svn revert the files that you had previously
changed.

and go ahead and submit anything you have ported, basically once you have shown
that you know how to create working patches and want to actively contribute,
request svn access from stsp etc and then you can submit them yourself :)

Troy(GPF)