[dslinux-devel] tint port

Nanomad condellog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:36:07 CEST 2007

On 6/4/07, Nanomad <condellog at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/4/07, Stefan Sperling <stsp at stsp.name> wrote:
> [CUT]
> We got, at default (make xsh)
> CROSS = arm-linux-elf-
> CC = ucfront-gcc arm-linux-elf-gcc
> STRIP = arm-linux-elf-strip
>
> Which leads to:
> $(CROSS)$(CC) ==  arm-linux-elf-ucfront-gcc arm-linux-elf-gcc
> $(CROSS)$(STRIP) == arm-linux-elf-arm-linux-elf-strip
>
> So, i think it should be better to blank out CROSS rather than edit
> the whole makefile and remove all the $(CROSS) istances.
>
> I agree with everything else

Sorry, I forgot that this happens while stripping:
<-- make output
arm-linux-elf-strip --strip-all --remove-section=.note
--remove-section=.comment tint
arm-linux-elf-strip: tint: File format not recognized
-->
file tint says tint: BFLT executable - version 4 gotpic
which is OK AFAIK
--
Official Ubuntu GNU/Linux Translator
Currently Running: