Need help on compiling libgmp

pierric starocean.wx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 04:32:16 CEST 2007

thanks. I have compiled the libgmp. Now i try to compile the program
which needs to port. Anything goes ok, but at the end of linking, an
error occurred.

Linking
/home/pierric/ds_homebrew/dslinux-toolchain-2006-11-04-i686/bin/arm-linux-elf-ld.real:
unrecognised emulation mode: swp-byte-writes
Supported emulations: armelf
make[2]: *** [build] Error 1

I'm using the "make xsh" cross compiling shell in the dslinux
directory. I don't quite understand what "unrecognised emulation mode:
swp-byte-writes" means. Can someone give me a help?

Best Regards.