Hello! I am new and was wondering...

Pierre Riteau kineox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:26:50 CET 2007

On 1/8/07, Peter Dancer <bailarin_masculino at hotmail.com> wrote:

> also on this page http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/Running_DSLinux
> it points to a site http://kineox.free.fr/DS/.  DSLinux nightly builds site
> on the DSLinux nightly builds site it says
>
> If you use one of the three builds below, you must extract the "linux" directory in the root directory of your card.
>
> dslinux-gbamp.tgz (for GBA Movie Player) (MD5 Checksum)
> dslinux-ram.tgz (for Supercard and M3 (CF or SD), uses the RAM extension) (MD5 Checksum)
> dslinux-dsmem.tgz (for Amadeus' Memory Extension) (MD5 Checksum)
>
> My question is ... where is this linux directory zip file so we can extract it? it isn't locted in any of the tgz files mentioned.

Who talked about zip file ? In the tgz file, you will see a directory
: ``linux'' and a file so your DS can boot on it. If you don't get
that, change the software you use to open gziped tarballs (or learn to
use it eventually).

>  I emailed kineox at free.fr (the contact me link down the bottom of the page) a while ago but got no response back.

I usually answer most of the email I get, maybe it went to the spam
folder with that html everywhere. Please send plain text emails.