Hello! I am new and was wondering...

Andy Rhodes dudesom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 07:07:46 CET 2007

I tried re-downloading and found that my file archiver gave me error if I
tried to extract directly to the microSD card (which I may have overlooked
the first time). I have found that by extracting it somewhere else and then
copying works just fine and I am able to save files! My next question is
this: can a larger font can be had for the consle? I can deal with squinting
but would much appreciate a larger font.
Thanks for the help guys!

--
'To whom much is given, much is required.