Suggestion: compression tools

Nanomad condellog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:37:18 CEST 2007

On 8/26/07, David Jareño Díaz <davedeva at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have compiled busybox with support to unzip, unrar and tar:
>
> - unzip doesn't support "type 0" compression, which I think is the default.
> - unrar doesn't appear in the list of commands of busybox

(i dont have my linux box here, so i could be wrong, but..)
if you search in the make menu, there should be the non-busybox
version of (at least) tar. Tomorrow i will search better (in 10
hours). Of course, you should be using a slot-2 memory extension,
otherwise you will run low on memory.

Ah...sorry for my poor english, but i'm italian (I'm better at
translating form US/UK english to italian)
--
Official Ubuntu GNU/Linux Translator
Currently Running: