Nicer rc scripts

Benjamin Tomos Lewis ben.tc1415 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:03:53 CEST 2007

Hi all,

This is a bit of a w.i.p. but, for the RAM build at least it makes the
rc scripts output a little nicer to read. The first patch adds a helper
app (as msh dosn't support shell functions) and the second patch changes
the RAM rc and rc.common to use this, the only thing I haven't done -
mainly due to lack of time is enable rchelper by default in all builds.
This will be necessary for the rc.common script to output properly.

I don't have the hardware to comprehensively test this, but it does work
with my WiFi and SCSD. The output is based on Red Hats, for those who
are interested!

Sorry if I missed something obvious and thanks for the help stsp!