C++ support in DSLINUX

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Mon Oct 16 22:58:12 CEST 2006

Malcolm,

On Sunday 15 October 2006 23:19, Malcolm wrote:
> On 10/15/06, Amadeus <amadeus at iksw-muees.de> wrote:
> > And I do not found the place in gcc where this is done!
>
> gcc-4.0.2/gcc/gcc.c set_multilib_dir() ?

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction... and multilib.h is
created at compile time, so my grep has not found the option list....

Indeed, the gcc was OK. No need to recompile the toolchain...
But the setting of linker options in the config files was wrong.

I have fixed this...

The next error is a "data abort" from strncmp, after a call to
__heap_alloc. This may be due to wrong header file inclusion or wrong
library selection. I will have to check...

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)