C++ support in DSLINUX

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Sun Oct 15 21:30:21 CEST 2006

On Sunday 15 October 2006 19:13, Amadeus wrote:
> We need the _linker_ tell something about -mswp_byte_writes,
> because the linker is selecting the right library (multilibs).

Hmmm.... the compiler is evaluating the multilib options, filter out the
options from the command line, and call the linker with the right
directory options. And this does not work for -mswp-byte-writes.

And I do not found the place in gcc where this is done!

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)