gcc 3.4 toolchain question

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Sat Oct 14 19:38:43 CEST 2006

On Saturday 14 October 2006 11:03, Bradley Remedios wrote:
> Tommorow or the next day I'm going to mess around a little bit more
> with the build system, and such not then I will probably start
> looking at Pixil and trying to figure out which applets are loaded
> dynamically and maybe start on that work.

I have added the include paths for C++ headers and libraries to CVS.

Linking in of iostream.h costs about 126 KBytes (including the math
library).

Using of iostreams fail because the binfmt loader gives a relocation
error. Do anybody know how to debug this sort of error?

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)