gcc 3.4 toolchain question

Bradley Remedios bremedios at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:04:00 CEST 2006

On 10/13/06, Stefan Sperling <stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> What version of QT/Embedded are you using? A release or current
> sources? Maybe current sources will build with 4.x?

QTopia 2.2.0 it comes with QT/Embedded 2.3.12, just downloaded
yesterday actually.  They don't seem to have a newer "open source"
version available.

I seemed to have gotten it to fully build under gcc-4.0 on the host
system but I'm having some really weird linking errors when using the
linker that was built by the toolchain (new and delete are
unresolved?)

I've also disabled jpeg support in the embedded build as there doesn't
appear to be any libjpeg in either the toolchain or dslinux.  I'll
have to get around to that too but, I don't want to do too many things
at once if it can be helped.

My next step is now to disable qvfb and jpeg support on my host build
to give them the same set of options outside of the actual compiler /
linker and to see what actually happens.
--
Bradley Remedios
bremedios at gmail.com