23c3 congress in Berlin at the end of this year

Tobias Gruetzmacher tobias at portfolio16.de
Wed Dec 27 17:13:35 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 11:49:08PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> I'll be attending the 23c3 (Chaos Communication Congress)[1] in
> Berlin this year (December 27th to 30th, 2006). I'd like to invite
> anyone interested to come as well, especially fellow DSLinux
> contributors and users.

I'm currently writing from the Hackcenter at the 23C3. I will be holding
the DS-Hacking[1] talk on the third day (29.12.2006). If anyone wants to
have a talk, I'm available at the table of the Chaos Computer Club
Cologne (Look for the Hexogen[2] flag). Ask for TobiX, marcel or Mario
for someone with DS hacking skills ;) We will gladly install FlashMe on
your DS. See the eventphone phone book[3] for my internal congress phone
number if you need to talk to me directly.

[1] http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/Fahrplan/events/1552.en.html
[2] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexogen
[3] https://www.eventphone.de/guru/phonebook.php

Greetings, Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/