subversion

Daniele Forsi dforsi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:23:51 CET 2006

2006/12/7, Stefan Sperling:

> http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=DSLinux_SVN

I never used SVN, I just started to read the book you suggest in the
wiki and I found in
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.vendorbr.html that
the script svn_load_dirs.pl can be used to do merges in a vendor
branch

so in the section "Importing new versions of third party software"
the paragraph
"Make sure to remove files that have been removed in the new version
with the svn remove command, and to add files that have been added
since the last version using the svn add command."
could tell to use svn_load_dirs.pl (or say not to use it if there are
unwanted effects)

--
Ciao,
Daniele