dslinux/lib/flnx CHANGES COPYING ChangeLog Makefile config.h

Amadeus amadeus at iksw-muees.de
Thu Aug 24 21:09:36 CEST 2006

Stefan,

On Thursday 24 August 2006 17:17, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> Just checking: you are aware of the branching for third party
> apps? Remember? ;)

Oh why have I suspected that you would ask this?

Yes, I am aware - but I have decided against.

The cause is that I have decided to break the directory and makefile
structure of flnx/pixil, and do a massive reordering. So the
comparision against the original is pointless, giving the restrictions
of CVS.

There is no much movement in the pixil sources, anyway.

regards
Amadeus
--
We're back to the times when men were men
and wrote their own device drivers.

(Linus Torvalds)